10 things you will never understand
- How it feels to be plus size
- how it feels to be a single mother
- how it feels to never put yourself first
- What child abuse does for trust.
- what strong black woman really means
- How life is for a single black female with morals.
- how it feels to raise 2 boys alone!
- How it feels to chase your dreams but it never seems in reach
- how it feels to not be able to be yourself because it’s not the norm
- How it feels to love so hard it hurts!
So this week last year 9/12 to be exact, I saw a flower arrangement in a pair of rain boots in the lobby and was distracted. I was distracted from everything that was depressing me in my life. I sat in the lobby waiting to have an assessment crying profusely and literally couldn’t stop. Tissue after tissue… The tears wouldn’t stop. But I already knew what was wrong with me… I was having a mental health crisis. As I sat there crying I started to think how beautiful the arrangement was instead of how awful things were going in my life, I started to think of ways I myself could make that arrangement, how much would it cost, I knew what boots I wanted to use already… Different thoughts started to fill my mind. I was temporarily DISTRACTED. Now if this could just go in 24/7 I may have been able to move on. But it wouldn’t and it didn’t.
Hello, if anyone out there has survived child abuse I’m looking to start a motivational, inspirational, empowering blog page to help young adults realize their full potential!!!! Let’s go!!!